Ohio Home Inspections - For A Safe Investment
Hi and welcome to Ohio Home Inspections, the web site of Invest Wise, your certified home inspector for the greater Akron area, Summit County and surrounding counties.
This site informs home owners and buyers about anything related to home maintenance and inspections.
Buying a home is one of the largest investments you will ever make. You want to know as much as possible about your investment. To the untrained eye costly defects might go undetected.
The purpose of home inspections is to evaluate the general condition of a property from the roof to the foundation.
This also includes whether systems are still performing their intended functions. It covers the conditions of...
- the home's heating and cooling systems,
- plumbing and electrical systems,
- roof, attic,
- ventilation system,
- walls, ceilings, floors,
- windows, doors,
- kitchens, bathrooms,
- decks, patios, porches and
What You Can Expect From Us
You will find that the inspection of your home does several things for you, all of which will ensure you are making the right purchase decision. What three areas will be examined?
The inspector will investigate the physical condition of the home, will identify areas that need immediate attention and inform you of unsafe conditions.
At Invest Wise Home Inspections we believe in providing great service and building trust with our clients. Our goal is to tell the history and conditions of the property through our reports.
When you choose Invest Wise to inspect a home, you are getting experience and training to detect visual signs of defects in the home. This also includes determining whether systems are still performing their intended functions.
We invite you to browse this web site and learn more about home maintenance, inspections and our services.
- Looking For A Certified Home Inspector in Ohio? Choose Invest Wise.
- Invest Wise Home Inspection, LLC is a home inspection business located in Norton, Ohio, owned by certified home inspector, Larry Milbry.
- Ohio Home Inspections and Invest Wise - Contact Form
- Here's how to get in touch with Invest Wise Home Inspection and Ohio-Home-Inspections.com.
- Home Inspection - Why Home Buyers and Sellers Need One
- What does a home inspection accomplish? Isn’t a visual inspection on your own sufficient? Actually, having the right inspector can be a valuable service.
- Home Inspection Tips – A Word of Advice from a Home Inspector
- For both homebuyers and sellers, a variety of home inspection tips will provide valuable information when choosing a home inspector.
- Radon Testing When Buying or Selling a Home
- Radon testing is one of the most important concerns whether you are buying a new home or selling your current one. Why is this so important?
- Mold in Homes - A Home Inspector's Advice
- Mold in homes can be a health problem growing and spreading in areas of your home that you never notice.
- Home Foundations and Your Peace of Mind - A Home Inspector's Advice
- Home foundations are perhaps the single most important part of home construction. Even the term “foundation” conjures up images of stability and durability. However, this is not always the reality.
- Understanding Roofing Materials and Their Value to You
- The roof of your home, and the roofing materials from which it is made, are incredibly important.
- Ohio Home Inspections Blog
- The Ohio Home Inspections Blog is a special page featuring short messages about new additions and updates to this web site.